#nysports #newyorksports: Gian…

#nysports #newyorksports: Giants Deliver Knockout Punch http://www.nysportsday.com/2010/10/29/giants-deliver-knockout-punch/ #nysportsday

Posted under Mets News

This post was written by Joe McDonald on October 29, 2010

Tags: ,

14 Comments so far

1. Annie Savoy - October 1, 2008 5:44 pm

I’m following the Dodgers.

2. edfever October 1, 2008 6:11 pm

JD – you hear any of this church discussion if so any thoughts….

Do you think Schneider will be back…

3. Jim (Bmore) October 1, 2008 6:23 pm

unreal, francesca, if he did not hear this straight from church’s mouth then he needs serious help

ill root for the cubs i guess

4. Paul October 1, 2008 6:57 pm

I’m not really interested. I’m skipping the opening round, but I may start watching the LCS if the Cubbies are still in it.

I think I could get into a Tampa/Chicago World Series.

5. John Delcos October 1, 2008 6:57 pm

ed: I talked with Church several times and never heard anything like that. … And yes, I believe Schneider will return.-JD

6. John Delcos October 1, 2008 6:59 pm

I like Torre, so I’d like to see the Dodgers win.-JD

7. Ray Sadecki October 1, 2008 7:08 pm

Cubs and Rays, I guess. I wont really be into it though. I Dont even have the Yankees to root against this year.

8. Annie Savoy - October 1, 2008 7:23 pm

John – You changed your mind? I thought you were for Tampa Bay.

9. edfever October 1, 2008 7:59 pm

If Philly wins you could then say we were only two games behind the best team……

Nah..still hate them

Angels V Cubs

10. dave October 1, 2008 8:08 pm

Nyet.

11. John Delcos October 1, 2008 8:25 pm

Annie: Tampa vs. LA.-JD

12. David October 1, 2008 8:46 pm

This has nothing to with the playoffs but this story should be read tomorrow morning when the mets announce Minaya’s extension:

13. Dan Gurney October 1, 2008 10:37 pm

I’ll watch it when I can and hope some underdog like Tampa or Milwaukee wins it (cursed Ron Gardenhire as they lost the playoff). Don’t want to see the Cubs..the cutesy stuff about the “goat curse” makes me sick. They didn’t have no curse.. they had poor ownership (Wrigley and tribune) that for decades didn’t care about winning. Plus the first rivalry I remember (besides wanting to be less horrible than the Colt .45s/Astros) was with Leo durocher, Ron Santo and the slimeball Bleacher Bums.

Right now time to get ready for hockey. Just got back from seeing the Islanders lose 3-0 to the Devils. How bad are the Islanders? (Rodney Dangerfield time) They couldn’t score against the Mets bullpen.
    Garth Snow is more inept than Omar Minaya. Mike Milbury is the worst GM ever! But I know they will be bad I can go and cheer happily for a close loss.

14. caryn October 2, 2008 10:22 am

I hope Cliff Floyd gets a ring, but I’m not watching.

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Comments

#nysports #newyorksports: Gian…

Posted under Mets News

This post was written by Joe McDonald on October 29, 2010

Tags: ,

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Comments

More on This Topic